Davison's mill is a smock mill in Stelling Minnis, Kent built in 1866. It was the last windmill working commercially in Kent when it closed in 1970. It was built by the Canterbury millwright Thomas Holman, replacing an earlier open trestle post mill with common sails. Milling by wind ceased in 1925, but the mill continued to work by a Ruston & Hornsby oil engine which had been added in 1923. In April 1935, the mill was restored to full working order.