55) Keep yourselves away from the minor and the major things which are illicit (forbidden) for you, and observe the laws and recommendations that are given in a fair (responsible) wise for the weal and for the protection of the life of all, then you will contribute to love amongst all, as well as to peace, freedom and consonance (harmony).
168) Puberty is the actual ‘Rambo time’ (time of brutality), particularly of the male human being, although the female sex is also not excluded from this, and what is not learnt in this time with regard to a positive development of the individuality, i.e. the inner nature is generally not learnt afterwards either, as there is also a continuation in the life concerning anything bad and negative that has not been cast aside.
27) Truly, you shall not effectuate (create) the untruthful (false/negative) in any wise in yourselves and you shall not bring it into life (not live it out), rather you shall only make it imaginable (conceivable) through your insight (rationality) and true discernment (intellect), thoughts and feelings so that you may have insight (recognition)
61) And truly, the creational energy and the power included therein is given to each of you human beings of Earth in equal measure and indeed without exception, thus no difference exists therein, because a difference is only given with regard to the level of the consciousness-evolution as well as concerning the degree of intellect and the rationality out of which also the fulfilment of the responsibility results.
164) The lack of the truth-knowledge leads you into the temptation of indulging in imaginations and in unbridled fantasies and in creating monster-like pictures of the untruth with regards to all things that you cannot see, perceive, recognise and understand; therefore it is not surprising that you indulge in a religious, ideological or philosophical belief, that you believe in gods and tin gods
123) Since time immemorial you have believed in the false prophets who deceive you with cunning and have devised (hatched/invented) evil against you, so that you have been led away by them from the search for the truth, therefore you are experiencing bad consequences of your doings up to the present day.
185) You shall not turn away from the knowledge and the wisdom of the prophets, unless you are of misguided senses and erroneously assume (believe) that you have been chosen in better knowledge and by the world to spread fallacious teachings, by which you however put yourselves in the unright and you will certainly be the ones without equitableness (unfair ones/irresponsible ones/inequitable ones). 186) Connect yourselves with the real truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal…
209) You form your own thought- and feeling-world and send this out, wherewith you also create the possibility that they can get into the consciousness of those of your fellow human beings, who are unattentive or who nourish similar thought- and feeling-forms; thus you can also be befallen by the thoughts and feelings of your fellow human beings, just as they can be through your own goods of thoughts and goods of feelings, therefore also in this relation an interaction comes about once…
96) Truly, you human beings of Earth, you do not think about these things at all or not in great detail, but instead you let your immensely erring philosophers think for you who do not recognise the truth of the things but make themselves mere imaginations without comprehending the reality; and because you, like them, do not attempt to fathom the real truth of the things, you will thus also not become conscious of the great laws of the creational might which pulsate therein.
219) And do not pay homage to (glorify) either concoctors (founders/originators/creators) of pieties (religions) or concoctors (founders/originators/creators) and provosts of pious (religious) customs and rites (sects/cults), because they are only servants (hands/helpers) of fabulated (invented) gods and tin gods or of those who raise themselves up as gods and tin gods or to the state of heightened ones (sublime ones).
Why Is It so Important for Us to Learn so Much, Especially in our Current Lifetime? How Can We Enable Ourselves to Spread the Teaching of Spirit, the Teaching of Life and the Teaching of Truth? So that you know, when you would like to be somewhat more attentive, I will first tell you the topics I plan to touch on in order to do justice to the title. 1. Purpose of the lecture 2. How can we gain access to the knowledge of our predecessor-personalities? 3. What is meant by the essence
82) And just with this, that the intellectual understanding concerning the words of the truth demands right from the beginning a consciousness-based activity, so however also a striving and a serious volition, is the possibility given that already at the beginning of the consciousness-activity and thus the thought-activity,
49) And if you preserve the life of someone of your kind (human being), then that is the same as if you had preserved the lives of many, because none are left behind who wail in sorrow, but those who go forth in gladness and embrace one another in joy and happiness.
However, just as your forefathers and foremothers (ancestors/forebears) before you mocked the true prophets and lent their ear (believed in) the false prophets, so you are doing the same; but by mocking the true prophets, you are only mocking yourselves.
269) And the sexual misuse of children is a serious outrage and a shameful act against the children and the laws of the primal power (Creation), therefore such an act is to be condemned with hard punishment of the execution of fulfilment of guidelines, a separation of men or separation of women (banishment and exclusion from the people/society, separated by gender) and with dishonour for the necessary time. 271) And the recommendation is given that mothers must nourish their children…
2) And the word of the truth teaches that you shall not pray to and worship any gods and tin gods, as well as no priests, false prophets, servants of gods and servants of tin gods, therefore however also no people of your kind (human beings), whatever and whoever and however they may be. 3) Listen to the true prophet because he is the bringer of the truth and a joyful message, as he is however also an admonisher who warns you against contravening the creational-causal laws and…