Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Stone fruits. Get inspired and try out new things.
From stone to pomme as the seasons roll through, plus a short ode to pears and call for volunteers ... read more below! Stone Fruit Season Sadly Ending I haven’t written in a while, for I have been deeply caught up in the demands of the harvest. Stone fruit season, which happened mostly in July this year, was a veritab
Peaches, plums, nectarines, oh my! Whether you call them stone fruit or drupes, these treats peak in July and August, which makes it the perfect time to get cooking with them. So how the heck can you incorporate stone fruit into sweet and savory dishes alike? We’ve got you covered with 11 go-to recipes for juicy, seasonal stone fruit.
How to Cook Peaches and Nectarines / When peaches and nectarines are in season you want to make the most of them, and figure out how to include them in every meal, in every course. Here is some info on how to make the most of two of the best stone fruits of the summer season. #summer #peach #nectarine #cookingtip
Read about summer stone fruit health benefits. Not only are they delicious, they're also packed with nutrients. Incorporate these into your juices & smoothies!
This tart has a gluten-free almond crust with a honey frangipane filling and topped with stone fruit rosettes to make a beautiful and delicious dessert!
- • 2 Eggs
- • 6 tbsp Honey or pure maple syrup
Baking & Spices
- • 2 tbsp All-purpose or regular all-purpose flour, gf
- • 1 3/4 cup Almond flour, Super-Fine
- • 2 tbsp Flaxseed meal
- • 1 cup Gluten free all-purpose flour or regular all-purpose flour if not
- • 2 pinch Salt
- • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1/4 cup Butter or coconut oil
- • 1 tbsp Butter
- • 2-3 pounds ripe but firm mixed stone fruit, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced (I used peaches, white peaches, plums, apricots, and black velvet apricots)