Healthy pasta recipes
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Healthy pasta recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
This lemon butter garlic pasta sauce is the quickest, most delicious lunch to try on a busy day. Bursting with lemon flavour, this pasta al limone is also garlicky and naturally creamy at the same time!
Maria Ambrosia saved to Pasta
You’re finally trying your hand at beignets when you realize you’re all out of evaporated milk. Don’t panic: Odds are you already have a solid evaporated milk substitute at home.
Michelle Martinez saved to Italian recipes
Weight Watchers Tuscan Chicken Pasta is an easy weeknight meal! Make this easy dinner in the Instant Pot, Crockpot, or on the stove!
Alyson Jaensch saved to Healthier recipes
Tomato Spinach Sausage Pasta Recipe – With only 30 minutes of total work, this sausage pasta dinner recipe is simple, fast and delicious! Al dente pasta is tossed with Italian sausage, tomato…
Tori Bowers saved to Recipes
2 · 30 minutes · Counting your calories? These low-calorie pasta recipes are comforting, yummy, and easy to make. Perfect for a light dinner!
- • 1. Israeli Couscous Salad
- • 2. Tuna Pasta Salad
- • 3. Pasta Primavera
- • 4. Springtime Asparagus Tomato Pasta
- • 5. Risoni with Spiced Roasted Butternut Pumpkin
- • 6. Gluten-Free Pasta Salad
- • 7. Spaghetti Squash Feta Cheese Casserole
- • 8. Vegan Puttanesca
- • 9. Tahini Pasta
- • 10. Rainbow Orzo Salad
- • 11. Easy Zoodles
- • 12. Light Asparagus Pasta with Fresh Basil
- • 13. Tandoori Pasta
- • 14. Spinach Green Pasta Sauce
- • 15. Creamy Mushroom Pasta with Tomatoes
- • 16. Creamy Vegan Avocado Pasta
- • 17. Low Carb Baked Feta Pasta
- • 18. Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- • 19. Vegetable Pasta Salad
- • 20. Protein Pasta Salad with Kidney Beans
- • 21. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
Lorren Terry saved to Recetas
This Creamy Broccoli Pasta has pasta shells smothered in a buttery Garlic Parmesan Sauce with herbs and lots of broccoli! Add a hint of lemon juice at the end for the ultimate flavor that your
Sandy Viveiros-Medeiros saved to Pasta!!~
Did you know that you can have pasta and it be a high protein meal? You sure can! Try my Garlic Parmesan Healthy Chicken Pasta recipe for your next high protein meal. Click here for the recipe!
Brooklyn Chadd Harris saved to food
These high-protein pasta recipes are perfect for dinner. Learn how to make these easy pastas that have at least 15 grams of protein per serving.
Malissa Moore saved to Manger