Resin didn't cure as expected? Get help with these resin troubleshooting tips. Includes advice on how to fix your projects and what to do differently.
1. We have two nostrils because different smells are detectable at different airspeeds, so one nostril is always more open than the other to give us a wider olfactory range. 2. English comedian Eddie Izzard ran 47 marathons in 52 days with only 5 weeks of training.
1. The Honda City Turbo is a car that included a little motorized folding scooter designed to fit in the trunk. 2. In 2004, Volvo introduced a concept car (Volvo YCC) that was built for women without a hood and dent-resistant bumpers.
1. Female hangingflies demand a food gift before a male can mate with her. The bigger the gift, the longer it takes for her to eat it, and thus the longer she'll allow the male to mate with her. 2. Some ants were able to recognize themselves in the mirror, displaying self-cleaning behavior after seeing themselves with a dot painted on their head and failed to do so when the dot was not visible.
1. When the mother of Shaka Zulu (one of the most influential monarchs of the Zulu kingdom) died, he ordered that any woman who became pregnant in the year of mourning was to be executed, anyone not sufficiently sad was to be executed, and calves would have their mothers slaughtered so that they would know his pain.
1. A man named Hu Songwen in China built his own dialysis machine to keep himself alive. 2. In 2010, a 6-year-old HIV-Positive boy named Along was forced to live alone in the rural south-west, China.
1. Air stewardess Vesna Vulovi drank coffee to combat low blood pressure in order to pass stewardess examination. She was the only survivor of JAT Flight 367, due to her low blood pressure. 2. French fashion designer Coco Chanel sold her perfume recipe to Jews, then got the Nazis to try and help her get it back when it became popular.
Boiling Water With Stones 101 - SHTF, Emergency Preparedness, Survival Prepping, Homesteading
Useful Survival Items You Probably Don’t Think About — Do you think you have all the kit you may need for an emergency? Read this and then have a good think what you could add to your kit. #prepping #preparedness #prepper #survival #shtf